Sunday, February 27, 2011

We are opening.... from the 1st July and with maybe a Bapstism.. of fire?

Well... I had a meeting with the builders in the middle of the roof of the garage which will become a meditteranean gravel garden next to the concrete hole which will become the pool and the house without windows and floors which will become the guest accommodation ....I just wanted to say lads we are opening on the 1st of July and I am moving in on the 1st June can any of you think of reason why not ... he said looking around the building site. Ok good.

This is the third such project I have been involved in and I know it all comes together at the last minute, having said that it will be tense and my back and shoulder muscles are already telling me that already.

So we have an opening weekend offer from 1st July 3 nights for euro 100 per night and after that we have a discounted rate for the remainder of our first season.


I look forward to welcoming our first guests with a glass of chilled prosecco!

Ok my architect asked me if he could hold the party for the baptism of his baby here in June, would I be mad to say yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment