Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Online shopping addiction…

Ok I confess,  during the long winter months I became addicted to online shopping. With a new home waiting to be furnished I got itchy fingers…you can sit and surf in your pyjamas and visit lots of different shops without leaving the comfort of your own home ; with your flexible friend in one hand and one finger of the other … in a few minutes your card is maxed out.. and you are the proud owner of some flat pack furniture.. bad news.
My particular addiction though was to uk sites and so I sent the purchases to my parents house in the UK (not thinking that eventually i would have to either collect them or pay to have them delivered to Italy)We have now  reached the limit of available storage space in their home and they would like to reclaim their home back for their own use!
So now I have decided to drive to the UK to finally view my purchases and see if they all go together and more importantly fit in the car … let hope so. I think the drive alone will be enough to cure my addiction to uk sites.
It will be nice to see my folks but I think even Ryanair would be easier and cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment