Tuesday, July 21, 2009

So a short delay is not too much of a problem

Hi there, well the week could have started a little better. We should have received plannng permission on Monday but it is still not ready. Maybe thursday. It is not a disaster as I am waiting to hear regarding a mortgage from my bank which I would like to know about prior to signing the building contract. We wouldnt want a house half finished due to not having enough money. Also in order to claim tax back on the building restoration work my accountant needs to send off a declaration prior starting work to the tax man, I learnt yesterday that this had not yet been done. So a short delay is not too much of a problem. In addition to this I learnt last week that my registering as resident at the house last year had not been processed, a year after I had been in the town hall to do it. It had been sitting on an officials desk somewhere or under a pile of papers. So i had to visit the town hall to sort it out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment