Saturday, July 18, 2009

My future home

Sunday and its sunny again after the big storm we had yesterday I am currently at work in Tuscany but my mind is thinking of my future home. We have in the grounds of Casa Colleverde 3 fig trees. Two of which have already produced some lovely ripe fruit. So much so that I have had to make some jam. We also have an old olive grove which had not been looked after for many years. The trees we have had pruned for the first time in a long while, more like massacred, and they are looking little sorry for themselves. I will eventually do this for myself. We have 100 trees but it will be a few years before they start producing any significant crop. We hope to use the old stone mill down on the aurelia towards Sarzana to produce our own organic oil.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment